Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was served my my neighbor over the past weekend and everyone really loved it. I'm not a dill fan so I passed and I'm posting this on the opinion of others. It looked lovely and if you enjoy dill this might just be for you. This is great on Bacon, Slaw and Tomato Sandwich
- 1 head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh dill (or to taste)
- mayonnaise, as much as you like
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Thinly slice the cabbage and onion and combine the slices in a large bowl. Chop the dill and add it, along with the rest of the ingredients, to the bowl. Toss to combine everything well.
- Adjust seasoning if needed.
Great slaw! I sliced the cabbage and the onion using a food processor and used only a bit of mayo (didn't measure but about 2 T). Thanks for sharing!
This salad was great on it's own. I added just a pinch of honey and about a tbls. of mayo. On the sandwich it was delicious! Thanks for a great lunch!