- 1 small cabbage, chopped thin
- 2 medium eggplants, cubed
- 2 large red peppers, sliced into small strips
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the EVOO in a large deep skillet on medium heat.
- Sautee onions and peppers until soft.
- Add cubed eggpland and let cook for 5 minutes on medium.
- Add the chopped cabbage bit by bit. As the cabbage cooks down there wil be room for more.
- Season and stir until all cabbage is cooked down, and the mixture is soft. (approx 20-25 min).