A tasty cabbage and sausage mixture wrapped up in refrigerator crescent roll dough. Quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cabbage (1/4 to 1/3 of a large head)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (4-6 stalks)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (about 1/2 medium onion)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb kielbasa (I use turkey sausage)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (or crescent recipe creations)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook cabbage, celery and onion in oil over med-high heat until cabbage softens.
- 3Cut Kielbasa (cut long strips first then slice) and add to cabbage mixture and continue to cook.
- 4Add pepper and garlic salt.
- 5Take cabbage mixture off of heat and allow to cool down.
- 6Unroll dough and divide up into rectangles (two triangles still connected) and pinch up seams. You should have 4 rectangles from each package making a total of 8 rectangles.
- 7Spoon 1/8th of cabbage and sausage mixture (try not to spoon excess liquid from the pan) onto each rectangle of dough.
- 8Pull corners up and pinch seams.
- 9Bake 15-18 minutes until brown (use a 375 degree oven if not using dark or non-stick cooking sheets).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage & Sausage Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 754.2
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 131.9 mg
- Sodium 1568.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 25.7 g