Prep 30 mins
Cook 18 mins
A tasty cabbage and sausage mixture wrapped up in refrigerator crescent roll dough. Quick and easy.
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped cabbage (1/4 to 1/3 of a large head)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery (4-6 stalks)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion (about 1/2 medium onion)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb kielbasa (I use turkey sausage)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (or crescent recipe creations)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook cabbage, celery and onion in oil over med-high heat until cabbage softens.
- Cut Kielbasa (cut long strips first then slice) and add to cabbage mixture and continue to cook.
- Add pepper and garlic salt.
- Take cabbage mixture off of heat and allow to cool down.
- Unroll dough and divide up into rectangles (two triangles still connected) and pinch up seams. You should have 4 rectangles from each package making a total of 8 rectangles.
- Spoon 1/8th of cabbage and sausage mixture (try not to spoon excess liquid from the pan) onto each rectangle of dough.
- Pull corners up and pinch seams.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until brown (use a 375 degree oven if not using dark or non-stick cooking sheets).