Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light (May 2005).
- 16 cups cabbage, thinly sliced
- 4 cups onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients; toss well.
I cut this recipe in half, and I think it still would've served 6. DH & I just didn't really enjoy this. All I tasted was cilantro; I think it needs other spices, maybe, to balance the strong cilantro flavor. Sorry, this is not something I'll make again.
I also cut in in half but then we demolished it all! This was so yummy! I have enjoyed similar recipes but this one is by far much better! Thanks...we now have a new favorite.