1/2 Photos of Cabbage Salad Cups
Inspired by the light, summery flavors of Vietnamese Salad Rolls, these Cabbage Salad Cups bring crunch and a flavorful sauce to delight your tastebuds. Feel free to chop the veggies in a food processor if you have one, and adjust the chili pepper flakes to your heat preference in the sauce. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 1 medium green cabbage
- 1/2 carrot, grated
- 2 red radishes, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 ounces rice noodles, thin
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add chicken and boil 30 minutes, or until cooked through. Allow chicken to cool to room temperature when done.
- 2Meanwhile, separate 8 large cabbage leaves from cabbage –gently cut into the large core at the bottom to ease them out leaf by leaf. Gently remove the thickest part of the cabbage rib/stem by cutting a V in the base of each leaf and removing it.
- 3Prepare rice noodles according to package directions and allow to cool to room temperature. Toss with the 1 T sesame oil.
- 4From remaining cabbage, shred to 1 cups worth. Combine shredded cabbage, carrot, radishes, and green onions in a medium bowl and mix. Reserve any excess cabbage for another use.
- 5When chicken is cooled, shred meat, discarding skin and bone.
- 6Add shredded chicken and rice noodles to veggie mixture and mix well.
- 7Prepare sauce by whisking together all of the sauce ingredients. Adjust chili pepper flakes to taste.
- 8Place the 8 large cabbage leaves onto a serving platter. Spoon chicken veggie mixture equally into each of the 8 cups.
- 9Drizzle each with sauce and serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Salad Cups
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.1
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 223.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: