Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crunchy salad with light dressing..yum yum.
- 1 small cabbage, shredded
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (toasted and cooled)
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 can lachoy rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon msg (optional)
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- Shred cabbage with knife (do not grate).
- Toss with green onion, sesame seeds and almonds.
- Place ingredients for dressing in cruet and shake well.
- Toss salad ingredients with dressing just prior to serving.
- Top with rice noodles.
very light and crunchy, great side dish with oriental food. i added 1 tsp of sesame oil, and substituted 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar for the white