This recipe is from Abigail's Food Recipes.
Make and share this Cabbage Rolls With Beef recipe from Food.com.
- Season the hamburger well with salt and pepper and add the egg. Mix well.
- Mix in rice.
- To make sauce, melt the butter; add the onion; add the tomato soup with an equal amount of water.
- Add the parsley, celery, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper; cook for 10 minutes.
- Wash the cabbage leaves and boil until tender.
- Put 2 tablespoons meat mixture in each leaf and roll tightly.
- Secure each roll with a toothpick.
- Place in a saucepan; pour sauce over rolls.
- Cover pan tightly and cook slowly for 3 hours.
- Serve very hot.