1/3 Photos of Cabbage Rolls With Beef
3 hrs 20 mins
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe is from Abigail's Food Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season the hamburger well with salt and pepper and add the egg. Mix well.
- 2Mix in rice.
- 3To make sauce, melt the butter; add the onion; add the tomato soup with an equal amount of water.
- 4Add the parsley, celery, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper; cook for 10 minutes.
- 5Wash the cabbage leaves and boil until tender.
- 6Put 2 tablespoons meat mixture in each leaf and roll tightly.
- 7Secure each roll with a toothpick.
- 8Place in a saucepan; pour sauce over rolls.
- 9Cover pan tightly and cook slowly for 3 hours.
- 10Serve very hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Rolls With Beef
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 959.4
- Calories from Fat 791
- Total Fat 87.9 g
- Saturated Fat 37.6 g
- Cholesterol 174.1 mg
- Sodium 355.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 14.0 g