Prep 45 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is the other version in our family. BOTH are Great.
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 2 egg whites
- salt and pepper
- garlic salt
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (Prego Three Cheese)
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (Kroger Tomato & Basil)
- Pour hot rice over meat.
- Drizzle egg whites over this.
- Mix well.
- Put cabbage in freezer the night before.
- Put frozen head in boiling water.
- Par boil.
- Tear leaf off, roll meat into ball that will fit into leaf and roll.
- Put in pan with sauce in it"seam" side down.
- Top with sauerkraut.
- Bake 4-6 hours 325-350F or on top of stove over low heat.