1 hr 30 mins
Another nice way to enjoy cabbage rolls with the added bonus of having the potatoes cooked right along with them. Makes a nice soup.
My Private Note
Large K ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Parboil whole cabbage for 10 minutes or until you can separate leaves.
- 2Save the water in kettle.
- 3Mix together hamburger, eggs, green pepper, onions, rice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 4Roll hamburger mixture in cabbage leaves, might have to use toothpicks to hold together.
- 5Put cabbage rolls back into water you parboiled cabbage in.
- 6Pour 1 can of tomato sauce over top and cook on low to medium heat for about one hour.
- 7Put potatoes on top of cabbage rolls and pour remaining can of tomato sauce over them.
- 8Cook until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Rolls Soup
Serving Size: 1 (3075 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2796.5
- Calories from Fat 593
- Total Fat 65.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 727.4 mg
- Sodium 3071.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 403.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 55.3 g
- Sugars 66.9 g
- Protein 157.7 g