Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Who wants to bother boiling cabbage leaves and rolling up ground beef? Ouch! Those leaves are hot! This no-fuss recipe tastes just as good!
- Crumble uncooked lean ground beef in crock pot.
- Mix in onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Remove core from cabbage and cut into wedges.
- Arrange cabbage over meat mixture.
- Pour tomato sauce over cabbage.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours
- Note: may be converted to 2-3 hour stovetop method in dutch oven but recommend precooking ground beef with onion and garlic.