1/1 Photo of Cabbage Rolls in the Crock Pot
7 hrs 30 mins
These are my favorite cabbage rolls and what a bonus to put them in the crock pot before I go to work and dinner is ready when I get home. You can make them the night before and keep refrigerated until morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove leaves from cabbage (10+).
- 2Place these in kettle with small amount of boiling water.
- 3Cover and steam for 5 minutes.
- 4Mix sausage, beef, salt, egg, rice, and onion together.
- 5Shape into 10-12 balls and roll each on in a cabbage leaf.
- 6Place into crock pot, pour on the sauerkraut, tomatoes and water.
- 7Sprinkle on salt.
- 8Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
- 9Can be baked in a casserole dish in the oven for 2 hours at 300.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Rolls in the Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (535 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.4
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 1295.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 30.7 g