Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very simple and great for vegetable lovers! We also make this with Fresh zucchini from the garden in the summer by hollowing out sections of it and stuffing it with the hamburger mixture. Its very simple and plain recipe that I LOVE!
- Fill LARGE pot with water and begin to heat to a boil.
- Meanwhile mix together rice and hamburger and form 2" balls until meat mixture is all used up.
- Wrap each meatabll with 1 or 2 leafs of cabbage and secure with toothpick.
- Drop each cabbage roll into boiling water and boil for 30-45min, or until meat is cooked through and cabbage is soft.
- Scoop out cabbage rolls when finished and remove toothpicks, save the water/broth to spoon over the cabbage rolls and salt and pepper to your liking.