Danny Beason's Note:
Presented By: Homeland Foods, Oak Ridge
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the core out of the whole cabbage.
- 2Cook the cored cabbage in boiling water until leaves start to separate.
- 3Meanwhile, mix meat, rice, onions, egg and seasonings together.
- 4Separate leaves of the cabbage, put one on the bottom of large pot.
- 5Make cabbage rolls by putting 2 T.
- 6of the meat filling on a cabbage leaf and rolling up.
- 7Place all the rolls on top of cabbage leaf in large pot.
- 8Mix tomato paste with broth and bring to a boil.
- 9Spoon the boiling mixture over the cabbage rolls, and continue to cook for one hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (2231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2943.9
- Calories from Fat 1289
- Total Fat 143.2 g
- Saturated Fat 55.2 g
- Cholesterol 828.4 mg
- Sodium 834.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 205.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.6 g
- Sugars 32.8 g
- Protein 200.9 g