Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another great tasting soup that doesn't require much effort.
Make and share this Cabbage Roll Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground round
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 cups coarsely chopped green cabbage
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans beef consomme, undiluted
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked converted rice
- Brown meat in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; drain well.
- Place meat in a 4-quart electric slow cooker; stir in water and next 10 ingredients.
- Cover; cook on low-heat for 8 hours.
- Increase heat setting to high; stir in rice.
- Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes or until rice is tender.