Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is awesome good family meal. I don't like cabbage myself but loved it in this.
Make and share this Cabbage Roll Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups of chopped cabbage
- 1⁄2 lb ground chuck
- 114 ounces chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup instant rice, uncooked
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (14 ounce) cansundiluted tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- Spray a casserole dish with PAM then put in your chopped cabbage and spread it around.
- In a skillet brown your meat and onions then drain the grease out.
- Then combine in a bowl the browned meat and onions with your rice, tomatoes, salt, pepper, soup and water mix well.
- After you have mixed this pour it over the cabbage and bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour.