Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I needed to use up some ingredients before they went bad. So I came up with this. I must say it came out pretty good. NOTE: That should be 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup. For some reason it did not show up as such.
- 1 small cabbage, shredded
- 3 medium potatoes, shredded
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 6 slices deli corned beef, chopped
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients, bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Sprinkle cheese on top, bake until cheese melts.