Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
My grandmother-in-law gave me this wonderful recipe to use up some leftover cabbage. I didn't know how it would go over with my small children, but they loved it. Very versatile as you can add whatever type of meat you wish or leave it all-veggie.
- Melt butter in a skillet and add cabbage, onioin and garlic.
- Cook on medium to medium-high heat until cabbage is wilted and onions are translucent.
- Mix 1 1/2 Celsius milk with flour. Add milk mixture to cabbage skillet and stir to thicken.
- Add meat if desired.
- Mix Bisquick mix and 2/3 Celsius milk as if going to make biscuits. Press the dough into a pie pan or 8x8 baking dish.
- Add cabbage mixture into baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.