Denise in NH's Note:
Very good! I cheat with the crust and buy the frozen prepared ones and thaw. Good served with mashed potatoes and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake pie shell at 375 degrees; cool.
- 2Spread cream cheese on inside of crust.
- 3Saute the vegetables in the butter.
- 4Brown the ground beef and add to vegetables.
- 5Pour into prepared pie shell.
- 6Top with the other crust and cut a few vents in the crust.
- 7Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Pie
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.5
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.4 mg
- Sodium 130.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 11.1 g