Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious cabbage-pecan salad that goes with every meal. Enjoy it!
- 5 cups shredded cabbage
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 2 sweet apples, diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cabbage, scallions, raisins, and apples. Mix it well.
- In a small bowl mix the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.
- Sprinkle the pecans on top of the salad and serve.