Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From my dear friend, Lisa's mom... Easy & delicious comfort food.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 (15 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 3 (15 ounce) cans red kidney beans
- 3 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 head white cabbage
- garlic powder
- chili powder
- Brown hamburger.
- Add Celery and onions.
- Season to taste with garlic powder, salt, pepper and chili seasoning.
- Stir in chicken broth, undrained kidney beans, stewed tomatoes.
- Simmer for one hour and 15 minutes before serving, add cabbage.
I have this recipe, got it years ago from my daughter. Very good, my family loves it. BYD