Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Indian Dish using wheat flour and cabbage. Extremely easy dish to make. Good for when you're in a hurry.
- Make dough of the flour, make 6 balls of the dough.
- Finely chop the cabbage.
- Mix chopped cabbage with rest of the ingredients.
- Roll one ball of dough a bit, put the mixture in & fold it then roll it into a Paratha (shaped like a rounded rectangle).
- Put it on a frying pan shallow fry it until golden but not crispy.
- Serve hot with Butter or Youghurt.
I was curious to make this recipe, however, I have no idea how to make "dough of the flour". Please edit so "cooking for dummies" can make this , also. Thanks.