Indian Dish using wheat flour and cabbage. Extremely easy dish to make. Good for when you're in a hurry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make dough of the flour, make 6 balls of the dough.
- 2Finely chop the cabbage.
- 3Mix chopped cabbage with rest of the ingredients.
- 4Roll one ball of dough a bit, put the mixture in & fold it then roll it into a Paratha (shaped like a rounded rectangle).
- 5Put it on a frying pan shallow fry it until golden but not crispy.
- 6Serve hot with Butter or Youghurt.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Parathas
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 402.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: