Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Indian Dish using wheat flour and cabbage. Extremely easy dish to make. Good for when you're in a hurry.
- 4 cups chapati flour
- 1 lb cabbage
- 2 finely chopped green chilies (less for mild)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh coriander, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make dough of the flour, make 6 balls of the dough.
- Finely chop the cabbage.
- Mix chopped cabbage with rest of the ingredients.
- Roll one ball of dough a bit, put the mixture in & fold it then roll it into a Paratha (shaped like a rounded rectangle).
- Put it on a frying pan shallow fry it until golden but not crispy.
- Serve hot with Butter or Youghurt.