Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Cabbage Paratha recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small cabbage
- 4 cups wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons grated tomatoes or 2 tablespoons puree
- 2 green chilies
- 6 sprigs coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons ghee
- 2 tablespoons oil, to fry
- Grate the cabbage and finely chop the green chillies & coriander leaves.
- Take the wheat flour in a bowl, add the ghee and mix.
- Add the grated cabbage, ginger, tomato, coriander leaves, green chillies & salt.
- Knead & make a dough by adding small amount of water as needed.
- Make 6-8 balls, roll them into round parathas with a rolling pin.
- Roast them on both sides on a Tawa by adding oil to it.
- Serve hot with pickles or curd.
its great...thanks i even want cabbage meat recipe which should be easy to make in less time as now ramzan is going on. i am asma from saudi. i dont know how to cook but try testing recipes & learned.