Recipe by OceanLuvinGranny
I got this recipe from a fat free recipe site and then added what we like. The basic recipe sounded good but I added a few items to our family's tastes. It is easy and tastes great too! I usually serve this with a salad and garlic bread.
Top Review by Annacia
This, for me, lacked the flavor that I had expected. I added some seasoned salt and used minced garlic in the cooking cabbage in place of the garlic powder. It still needed something, perhaps some caraway seed also cooked with the cabbage would give it a boost. I'm glad that I tried it but doubt that I will make it again.
- 8 ounces linguine, broken into three inch lengths
- 4 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth, for sauteeing
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder, to your taste
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to pkg. directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile saute the cabbage in the chicken broth until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles and mix well.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste.
- Take the pan off the heat and fold in the sour cream.