Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
An elegant oriental healthy dish with a sweet and salty taste.
Make and share this Cabbage N’ Sprouts in Oyster Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 300 g cabbage, chopped
- 200 g mung bean sprouts
- 100 g straw mushrooms, sliced
- 150 g firm tofu, diced
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- - In a cup, combine the . Oyster sauce, Soy Sauce, sugar, water, and flour
- - In a wok, heat oil and fry the garlic and ginger
- - Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 2 minutes
- - Add the vegetables and the mixture and simmer for 3 minutes.
- - Add the tofu and simmer again for another 1 minute.