Recipe by Aroostook
Yes, Cabbage!!! I tried these and liked them a lot. Served this with pork chops and baked potatoes.
Top Review by Pearlgirl
I'm really not sure about these yet.... I cut the recipe in half, used onion powder instead of flakes and used veg oil instead of butter. I did like Mirj and baked them as minis. They were served with BBQ back ribs, curly fries and peas. I don't know if serving them with something sweetish made them bland, but I will try them again with a different kind of meal. They are definitely interesting!!
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups cabbage, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, onion flakes and celery seed thoroughly.
- Add the grated cabbage and stir into the dry ingredients.
- Whisk the eggs, milk and melted butter together.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir quickly.
- Spoon into greased muffin pans and bake in preheated oven until done.
- Bake at 400 F for 20 minutes.