- 1 lb lean ground beef (with 7% fat)
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 medium green pepper
- 2 lbs cabbage, all varieties
- 4 1⁄4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces kraft shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute ground beef, diced onion and diced pepper until meat is brown.
- While sauteing beef, boil seperated cabbage leaves.
- Combine ground beef mixture with spaghetti sauce and heat for about 5 minutes.
- Layer spaghetti sauce, cabbage leaves and mozzarella 2 or 3 times depending on the size of pan. Be sure to end with cheese.
- Heat in oven at 400 degrees for about 30 to 45 minutes or until heated through and cheese well melted.