Recipe by mer@
From Taste of Home's Casserole Cookbook submitted by Mildred Klein, Richfield, Minnesota. She suggests serving this dish with rice, or bread.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium head cabbage, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in salt.
- In a greased 2 1/2 quart baking dish, layer half of the beef mixture, cabbage and soup.
- Repeat layers. Dish will be full.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 50 -60 minutes or until cabbage is tender.