Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another great cabbage recipe!
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 473.18 ml diced ham
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 118.29 ml milk
- 78.07 ml buttered bread crumb
- Steam cabbage till tender crisp.
- Drain if necessary.
- Arrange cabbage and ham in alternate layers in a 2-quart casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix together soup and milk.
- Pour over cabbage and ham.
- Top with buttered bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Pure comfort food! I was searching for a ham casserole dish , quick & easy for a Monday night - this was perfect! The only changes I made were to toss in a couple tablespoons of chopped onion, and to use cream of chicken soup because that's what I had on hand. Will definitely be making this again next time I have leftover ham - thanks, Darlene!
This is very tasty and super easy! I used low fat soup and skim milk and it was very good! A little watery (from the skim milk, probably), but very nice. Next time, I'm going to try it over biscuits!
A very easy casserole to make. I added some fried onions to the casserole. The recipe is too large for 2 people, next time I will make only 1/2 the recipe. My husband really enjoyed it.