Norahs Girl's Note:
I find most people i,ve made this for love it especially at a barbecue and its popular with children,at least its one way to get them to eat cabbage!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 medium cabbage, finely shredded
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pineapple, chopped
- chopped nuts (of your choice to garnish, i love cashews)
- 1Mix cabbage,onions and pineapple.
- 2Blend dressing ingredients together in a food processer.
- 3Fold into cabbage mixture and sprinkle with nuts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (485 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.7
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 46.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.3 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 6.2 g