Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I find most people i,ve made this for love it especially at a barbecue and its popular with children,at least its one way to get them to eat cabbage!
- 1⁄2 medium cabbage, finely shredded
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 pineapple, chopped
- chopped nuts (of your choice to garnish, i love cashews)
- 2 avocados, peeled and stoned
- 2 bananas
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- Mix cabbage,onions and pineapple.
- Blend dressing ingredients together in a food processer.
- Fold into cabbage mixture and sprinkle with nuts.
Who thought up avo, banana, pineapple and cabbage? And it works!!! I let this "marinade" for a few hours and it turned out to be very tasty. Will do this again. Thanks for the recipe