Recipe by crazycookinmama
Something I whipped up for dinner tonight and it was very refreshing, and DH loved it.
- 1 head green cabbage, Shredded
- 1 large green apple, Julienned (Or 2 medium)
- 1 large carrot, Julienned
- 1 lemon, Juiced
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup mint jelly
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, Chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Shred the cabbage and place in a large bowl.
- 2. Julienne the apple and carrot, and chop the cilantro and add to bowl.
- 3. Toss in the lemon juice.
- 4. To Make Dressing: Mix together horseradish, dijon mustard, mint jelly, poppy seeds, salt, cayenne, pepper, white wine vinegar and honey.
- 5. Pour onto slaw and mix well. Let stand in regfrigerator for 3 hours or overnight.