Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I looove this recipe. I am almost positive it came from the Taste of Home magazine years ago.
Make and share this Cabbage Goulash recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 10 cups shredded cabbage
- Brown the beef and sausage in a large pot.
- Add chili powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cabbage, vinegar and tomato paste and simmer, covered for c.
- 20 minutes.
- i serve with warm bread.
Nice simple and yummy. I used only beef as I did not have the sausage - but I doubled the beef. Followed the recipe exactly other than that. Turned out really well and was easy to make. Thank you!
Very, very good! It was great and the kids thought it tasted like chili. I might put it over rice next time as well.