As far as I know, there is no cabbage fried rice recipe on this site so I decided to make one. Hope you like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups cooked rice
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 head cabbage, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, cut in half and sliced
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 5 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- salt & pepper
- 1Over medium high heat, saute diced onions and minced garlic for 5 minutes in peanut oil.
- 2Add mushrooms and carrots and saute until the mushrooms have cooked down to about half their original size.
- 3Add cabbage and cover. Let cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4While the veggies cook, scramble beaten eggs in seperate pan greased with no-stick cooking spray.
- 5Add eggs when cabbage mix has 2 minutes left to cook.
- 6Add rice and mix into vegetables. Add nutmeg and coriander and mix well. Add soy sauce 1 tbsp at a time and adjust to suit your tastes.
- 7Add salt and pepper to suit your tastes. Heat through for about 2 or 3 minutes.
- 8Turn off heat, add scallions, and serve.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.3
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 552.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 10.6 g