Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I absolutely love this take on bierocks! Made with crescents and potatoes instead of yeast dough and cabbage.
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 onion (or onion flakes)
- 3 potatoes
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook ground beef in a medium sized frying pan. Drain fat and return to pan. Season meat with salt and pepper, add onion/onion flakes, and finely grate potatoes into pan.
- Toss all for 1-2 minutes. Cover and cook over medium-low heat until potatoes and onion are soft; about 10 minutes.
- Unroll crescents and pinch together 2 crescents to form a square. Place 1/4-1/2 cup meat mixture into center of square and fold up corners and pinch together connecting sides and pinch in a point at the top.
- Place on greased baking sheet and bake 10-15 minutes or until crescents are baked. Freeze leftover bierocks.