1/9 Photos of Cabbage for Those Who Dislike Cabbage
This is so much nicer than plain steamed or boiled cabbage. Try it on the cabbage haters in your family and see if it converts them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat; add cabbage, garlic and brown sugar to pan.
- 2Sauté until the cabbage is limp, about 5 minutes or so.
- 3Reduce heat to medium-low and stir in vinegar.
- 4Cook, stirring very often, for approximately 20 minutes; taste and if cabbage is too crunchy for you, continue to cook for a few more minutes.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage for Those Who Dislike Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.3
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 51.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g