Recipe by Angela T
This is a wonderful cabbage salad that offers a good alternative to regular coleslaw. It has a good texture and wonderful taste.
Top Review by Sharon123
I had this salad last week at a fellowship dinner and was craving it today. I tried yours and it just hit the spot! Light and crunchy, with a touch of sweetness,and the sliced almonds and green onions were just what I was looking for! Thanks!
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 head shredded cabbage
- 4 -5 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 package chicken-flavored ramen noodles, uncooked crumbled into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup light vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 packet seasoning, from noodles