Recipe by anika4220
A very easy and low fat recipe that is so delicious you will make it time and time again. Thanks MOM!!
Top Review by Derf
Delicious coleslaw! simple and quick to make, I did add some walla walla onion and used a red bell pepper. I use splenda and no fat mayo all the time so this fit right into what I have in the pantry. We loved the use of apple cider vinegar, it gave it a nice tang. Thanks for posting I will be making this often.
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute