Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Basic Asian chicken salad.
- 1 whole chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
- 1⁄2 head cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 0.5 (3 ounce) packageinstant ramen noodles (Crumble the noodles and use half of the flavor packet)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon msg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons vinegar
- Mix first four ingredients together.
- Mix last six ingredients together to make the dressing and mix with the salad.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.