Recipe by Jolene Green
cheap and yummy! Can be used as a salad or on a sandwich
Top Review by Wendy G
This was yummy. Very easy to put together and I love that it can be done way ahead of time. I used packaged coleslaw mix and frozen grilled chicken to make it easier on me. I think water chestnuts would be excellent in here to. Very quick and easy to make. Thanks!
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 2 cuos shredded cabbage
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Set seasoning packet from noodles aside.
- Crumble the noodles in a large bowl; add the cabbage, chicken, onions and sesame seeds.
- In a jar, with a tight fitting lid, combine the vinegar, sugar, water, oil, salt, pepper and seasoning packet; shake well.
- Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refridgerate for 8 hours or overnight.