- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, cut diagonally (1/2")
- 1 head green cabbage, shredded (apprx4 cup or use Chinese cabbage)
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt or 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the celery& cabbage in a skillet with the margerine and water.
- Heat to boiling and saute, stirring a couple of times 8 minutes.
- Add vinegar, salt pepper, and sugar, cover and simmer4 minutes.
- Add yogurt& caraway seeds, just heat through do not boil.