My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil cabbage for 5 minutes in salted water.
- 3Mix other ingredients with cabbage.
- 4Spray casserole dish with PAM.
- 5Top with seasoned cracker crumbs (Ritz crackers and butter).
- 6Bake 30 minutes in a 375 degree F oven.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for cabbage casserole by request for vicki G.
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.1
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 708.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: