Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 medium cabbage, chopped
- 1 jar pimiento
- 1 package slivered almonds
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Boil cabbage for 5 minutes in salted water.
- Mix other ingredients with cabbage.
- Spray casserole dish with PAM.
- Top with seasoned cracker crumbs (Ritz crackers and butter).
- Bake 30 minutes in a 375 degree F oven.
Love all of your recipes. I was also born and raised in Pittsburgh and you have included many dishes that I was raised on!