Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A good dish for potlucks and picnics.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup instant rice
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can water
- 1 small cabbage, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Brown ground beef with onion and salt and pepper in skillet.
- Stir in instant rice.
- Heat tomato soup with water and pour into meat mixture.
- Fill oblong casserole dish with cabbage.
- Pour meat sauce over cabbage.
- Sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 1 ½ hours at 350°.
i'm sorry, i just can't give this rating.for some reason it was just to "watery".the seasonings left a lot to be desired. if i make this again,i'm only going to add only half of the amount of water called for.i wished i could have given a better review.
Love this recipe, it's easy and saves time when i'm hungry for cabbage rolls.