1/2 Photos of Cabbage Casserole
A simple and tasty casserole with items usually found in the pantry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In skillet, saute onion and celery in butter 3 minutes.
- 3Add beef and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, another 5 minutes. Drain of extra fat.
- 4Spread half the cabbage in 2-quart baking dish and cover with half the apples and all the meat mixture.
- 5Add remaining cabbage and apple slices.
- 6Cover and bake 1 hour.
- 7Nice with mashed potatoes or noodles. Sprinkling Parmesan cheese on top, or grated cheddar, is also good, as is adding a clove of garlic in with the onion.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cabbage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.2
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.4 mg
- Sodium 328.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 17.5 g