Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I nice little twist to the standard hamburger casserole and great for those who don't eat pasta.
Make and share this Cabbage Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef and onion together.
- Place cabbage in large casserole.
- Spread beef and onions over the cabbage.
- Spread tomato soup over the beef.
- Cover and bake one hour at 350 degrees.
- 1/2 cup quick cooking rice can be added to the beef mixture but if you do this dilute the soup with 1 can of water.