Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
- 1 head cabbage, shredded or chopped fine
- 1 jar favorite spaghetti sauce (or homemade)
- 1 cup rice (if you use brown rice you must add an extra 1/2 cup water.)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- In a dry, nonstick skillet"fry" the rice until it's brown in color.
- Then put half of it in the bottom of a large casserole dish.
- Layer half of the shredded cabbage on top of it.
- Mix the water and the spaghetti sauce and then pour half of it over the cabbage.
- Spread half of the mushrooms over this.
- Then repeat your layers.
- Bake for about an hour in a 350 degree oven.
This was yummy! I'll definitely make it again!