Recipe by gmaterry
delicious, just wanted something different tried it and its great!
Top Review by *Parsley*
Rich and delicious cabbage. Even with using reduced fat Velveeta, it was still nice and rich. The buttery cracker topping is fantastic. I added some diced onion to the cabbage and used butter instead of margarine. This casserole could convert those cabbage haters! I'll make this again; thanx!
Directions See How It's Made
- prepare cabbage and cook untill tender.
- pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- pour drained cabbage into 9x13 baking dish.
- cover with velvetta slices (i use thick slices) 5- crumble ritz crackers and spread over cheese.
- melt margarine and pour over crackers.
- bake in oven for approximately 30 minutes or untill cheese is melted and slightly browned.