1/1 Photo of cabbage casserole
1 hr 10 mins
delicious, just wanted something different tried it and its great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1prepare cabbage and cook untill tender.
- 2pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3pour drained cabbage into 9x13 baking dish.
- 4cover with velvetta slices (i use thick slices) 5- crumble ritz crackers and spread over cheese.
- 5melt margarine and pour over crackers.
- 6bake in oven for approximately 30 minutes or untill cheese is melted and slightly browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for cabbage casserole
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.2
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 662.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g