Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Tasty way to eat your veggies. My daughter would never eat cabbage until I found this recipe. it's been a big hit at any pot luck event I've ever brought it to.
- 1 medium cabbage
- 12 slices American cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup (undiluted)
- 40 Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- salt & pepper
- Quarter, boil and chop the cabbage.
- Place 1/2 the cabbage in a 9 X 13 pan. Spread 1/2 the can of cream of celery soup over cabbage. Salt & pepper, if desired. Layer six slices of cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Combine crushed crackers and melted margarine to sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.