Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
got this recipe from my grandpas friend and i love it!!
- cook meat with one onion chopped.
- shred and cook cabbage with other onion chopped.
- add meat and cabbage together.
- follow dough directions on box
- roll dough out till pretty thin cut into squares (however big you want them).
- put cabbage and burger in and seal.
- lay seal side down on parchment paper and oven tray.
- brush each with oil
- cover and let rise for 25 minute.
- heat oven at 375 degrees
- cook for 25 minute or until lightly browned.
I made this as written with the exception of adding some cheddar cheese to the meat mixture. This was really a tasty lunch!! I made several, ate one for lunch and froze the rest for later quick fix lunches. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Spring PAC 2011.