Recipe by nnreq
Great comfort food that's ready when you get home.
Top Review by Barb G.
This is a great alternative to meat and cabbage rolls. I didn't notice it was a Crockpot Recipe. So I made it in a covered casserole dish in the oven. Baked it for a little over 1 hour at 350 degress. I browned the meat,onion added the rice. Cut the Cabbage into the casserole added the meat mixture the soup and water. I also added 1 can of Stewed tomatoes. It was delicious.
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1⁄3 cup rice, uncooked
- 10 1⁄2 ounces tomato soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces water
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop cabbage into large pieces and place in crockpot.
- Brown hamburger and onion, pour off fat.
- Add rice to hamburger and stir until rice turns clear.
- Put rice and hamburger on top of cabbage.
- Cover with tomato soup mixed with 1 soup can of water.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.