Recipe by Shahana
A wonderful healthy salad that is served at our Friendship lunches and loved by all.
Top Review by Gerry
Any recipe that makes a hit at a Friendship lunch has to be my kind of recipe ... and it was! Made as posted right down to picking up some Miracle Whip which was perfect for this salad. We love cabbage salads with the crunch of sunflower seeds and almonds. The rest of the ingredients combined to make for a winner of a salad. Thank you Shahana, another PAC recipe into the keeper file.
- 2 cups green cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 cups grapes, red and green, cut in half
- 2 cups broccoli, small segments only
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, slivered, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄3 cup sugar, increase if grapes are tart
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar